CYBERarts @ LCI

CYBERarts @ LCI
CYBERARTS @ LCI

Friday 14 September 2012

my take on Keith Haring




Keith Haring Untitled


   In this art piece by Keith Haring has no imitationalism at all. The people are like dolls and don’t even have hands at all they’re like stubs. Mainly this art piece is all animated objects. Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate this piece I love this piece.


   This art piece has emotionalism of love and compassion. Well that is my opinion at least. The way this art piece expresses feeling is an odd, because when a painting expresses feeling its usually by colour, instead it uses form and shape.


    To tell the truth I do not know what Keith Haring is trying to say exactly, but I believe he is trying to say that all the people in the world need to help and love each other. As well I believe he is saying that we are al different

    
    My opinion of this painting is that it is a wonderful painting. The lining that is used in the art piece is really complex. The form of these shapes are extraordinary. Overall I am a big fan of this type of art.  



No comments:

Post a Comment