CYBERarts @ LCI

CYBERarts @ LCI
CYBERARTS @ LCI

Saturday 22 September 2012

BLOG POST #2 LOGO'S



   In this blog post I will be talking about the abstract logo of the Mazda car company. This logo shows a 3 dimensional form in a 2 dimensional picture. This logo definitely shows value by all the shading in those spots. In my opinion I think the designer was trying to express was speed and agility by the lines that are used. The choices that the designer made are rather smart, because the gloss in this logo make in seem new and fresh, as well in the middle of this logo it looks like a bird to me which in my mind represents agility. The target audience that is used for this company logo is for people that drive.


                 
For my typographic log I have chosen the beverage company called Coca Cola. This logo is written in a bold red. That is mainly why this logo stands out so much, and the lines that are use have such flow. When the designer was making this logo I think he/she was trying to make it seem friendly yet simple. The target audience for this logo is everyone. It’s a beverage so they want everyone to drink their beverage.
  For the pictographic logo I’ve selected the sport team logo of the Philadelphia Eagles. In this logo there are bold lines. As well this logo has value that shows depth. What the designer was portraying in this logo is fierceness and aggression especially this logo is for a football team. Since this logo is for a football team the target audience is meant for football fans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment